[asterisk-users] beginners question....

Panagiotis Zikos zikos at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 00:01:40 MST 2006

Hi all,

  I am new in the asterisk company. I need to set up a small voip system for about 60 phones ( a small enterprise organization). The system must support voip calls (calls inside the enterprise) but must be able to send calls over isdn (24 channels).

  Thus the asterisk server must operate as SIP server and gateway at the same time.

  Since i am new can somebody please provide me some sample configurations for sip server and gateway, or at least send me a url for finding these samples?

  Thanks a lot,
  Panos