[asterisk-users] QUINTUM TENOR ASM200 Configuration

FRANCISCO PEREZ-LANDAETA fplandae at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 10 20:35:28 MST 2006

Hi, this message is for Steve.
Sorry for replying to the digest. It wasn't my intention.
I would appreciate if you can guide as to how make the tenor asm200 work
with asterisk. I am using asterisk at home. I guess my problem is
configuring the tenor so that it is recognized and can take calls from
asterisk (both ways).
If you can help me out and send me a sample config i would be very thankful.

My config is an asterisk at home box, and i wish to be able to have my
quintum register to the asterisk. Both devices will be in different lans. My
intention is to be able to call my asterisk box (in my home), using my
quintum box (in my office) and vice versa.

thanks,

Francisco