[asterisk-users] Quintum tenor configuration with asterisk help

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Sep 10 13:35:46 MST 2006

The Quintums work great with SIP (TenorAX at least).  Don't bother with
H232 until you absolutely have to, and I bet you will not.

My problem with getting the box working was that is shipped with G729 as
the default codec and I use nothing but ulaw on my lan.

Can you get any debugging info out of asterisk?

BTW, replying to the digest is bad form and many people will ignore your
postings if you do this.  Always start a new thread, dont just reply to
something in your inbox if it is unrelated.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro