[asterisk-users] How to send correct Caller ID on PRI

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 22:05:39 MST 2006

Actualy it doesn't realy have to do with the phone company not letting
you set it, although sometimes between 2 PRIs what you set as the name
might come up. It has to do with the fact that when phone companies
send callerid to a ringing phone they don't look at what you set for
name, they look up the name for the phone number you set using a CNAM
query.