[asterisk-users] Whcih phones are better for mass deployment

Michael Graves dickson at covad.net
Sat Sep 9 18:57:32 MST 2006

Polycom &  Aastra are both great in this manner.

Michael

--Original Message Text---
From: broadbandvoice at comcast.net
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 00:18:37 +0000

Try the Linksys ATA. I gave up on Granstream and have 4 sitting in around.

From: "Zeeshan Zakaria" <zishanov at gmail.com>
I am having hard time with grandstream phones for a 30 phone setup. When a change in configuration is required, I have to change their configurations manually for almost all of them. Their
configuration utility is not very straight forward to use.

For my next installation, I would prefer some other phones with better configuration and remote accress utility. My question to those of you with more experience, what IP phones are better for
mass deployment and easy management of updates and configurations? Or what other solution is better for mass deployment of phones?
--
Zeeshan A Zakaria

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_7096_1157847517_1--