[asterisk-users] What don't I get about SIP?

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Fri Sep 8 15:47:07 MST 2006

But that's the whole freaking problem!!!

If I could do that, I would. But Asterisk keeps on sending the "484 Address
incomplete" message, and the Polycom keeps on waiting silently and patiently
for me to put in the needed extra digit(s).

When I pick up my home phone, and I forget a number, the phone company does
wait a few seconds for the last digit.  But there is a timeout, and
eventually I get a fast busy.  That`s what I want.  And apparently, I can`t
get that.

Mike