[asterisk-users] FW: Peter Dicks Chairman of Sportingbet PLC is arrested at JFK!!

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Sep 8 07:22:16 MST 2006

I'm sending this to the asterisk list - consciously knowing it will piss
some people off but this is the most important business issue of the day
for anyone doing business in or with a US company.

Oh and before anyone on this list thinks of calling this OT - how about
Mark Spencer being arrested while travelling in a country like India or
the Middle East that has banned VOIP services (which is still illegal
because they cant tax it of course).

I don't know what you are going to be able to do with this information
but this has to be discussed as it affect the future of international
commerce when dealing with the USA.

Best intentions,

Dean