[asterisk-users] Digits are played in english in french voicemail

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Sep 8 03:16:16 MST 2006

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 11:59:40AM +0200, harrygaillac-sip at yahoo.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I set fr however app_voicemail play english digits
> instead of french digits for voicemailmain !

That's an interesting fact that you stated. Did you want to ask
anything? Is there anything we can help you with?

It is probably not so broken for everybody. So maybe something is either
wrong in your setup or fundementally different. Care to give more
details?

A CLI tracee would be nice, for starters. A directory listing of the
directory where asterisk should look for the prompts and the
directory where the prompts are actually taken from (which are those?)
would also help.

Tzafrir Cohen         sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755          iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406          jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org