[asterisk-users] sip peer question

Dijkstra, Roelof Roelof.Dijkstra at nl.compuware.com
Fri Sep 8 02:36:04 MST 2006

Hello,

We currenty have an asterisk cluster running, with a quad PRI and a quad BRI. This all works pretty well.

What i was wondering:

If i do a

show sip peers

I see all the ip addresses of the phones that registered, also, when restarting the server.

Is there any way of copying this information to another server?

Regards,

Roelof Dijkstra
Network Engineer EMEA
Compuware Europe BV