[asterisk-users] Asterisk "Clusters"

Rob Lith rob at connection-telecom.com
Fri Sep 8 00:17:33 MST 2006

For multiple TE4XXP cards you strap them with
http://www.digium.com/en/wheretobuy/digiumdirect/productview.php?product_code=ACCTIM01
to prevent corruption due to timing slips on the second, third or fourth
TE4XXP card.

The link above shows four cards linked.

We tested up to three quad PRI cards in a Dual Xeons and comfortably run 2
in a system.

You can just get Asterisk to generate the calls and on the inbound systems
play music on hold or something.

Regards
Rob