[asterisk-users] Polycom new firmware and bootrom

Jessee J Holmes jholmes at atacomm.com
Thu Sep 7 11:53:23 MST 2006

Also keep in mind that as of right now, the latest bootrom and
firmware available from Polycom (and thus your reseller) are Bootrom
3.2.2 and Firmware 2.0.1

The 2.0.1 firmware is new as of a day or two and include some
enhancements for buddy lists and shared presence as well as newly
added secured TLS support (according to Polycom).

Jessee Holmes
Atacomm / Ataractic Corporation
www.atacomm.com
V: 1-877-700-VOIP