[asterisk-users] Re: Asterisk hangs up after 10-15 minutes when SIPPhone is on mute

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Thu Sep 7 10:31:19 MST 2006

Thanks Tony.  Its possible that the phone stops sending RTP stream (but it
certainly is receiving some!). How do I get Asterisk to stop caring whether
it receives RTP or not?

Yes there is a NAT between the phone the the Internet.  The Asterisk server
doesn't have NAT though.

I'll try to find out what I can from my limited RTP expertise. I appreciate
the response and the hints.

Mike