[asterisk-users] Re: Cisco 7970 directories and services xml

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Thu Sep 7 07:02:16 MST 2006

In article <45001F5A.7050605 at routerlab.org>, richard at routerlab.org says...
> http://www.asteriskpbx.de/index.php?open79xx
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Cisco+79XX+XML+Push

I'll have to check on those two.

> Would be good to know what the actual text output is to
> compare with mine...
>
> Discovered that it doesn't like long names in open 79xx xml dir
> and also no umlauts are allowed...

I have solved download of PhoneDirectory.xml file. The problem was that I head
<proxyServerURL>123.123.123.123</proxyServerURL>
Which was wrong address of my proxy server. I don't know why he tried to use proxy when it's on same network with http server.

Now I have another problem. When it downloads PhoneDirectory.xml file it displays this error on screen.
XML Error [4]: Parse Error
Again, Cisco 7940 shows this xml file all right.

--
Tomislav Parčina
Lama Computers Split
SIP: tomo at pbx.lama.hr