[asterisk-users] Re: Cisco 7970 directories and services xml

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Thu Sep 7 06:22:31 MST 2006

In article <45000B54.4010306 at routerlab.org>, richard at routerlab.org says...
> My 7970G running 8.0.2 SIP firmware works perfectly with
> the Open XML 79xx directory frontend...

I have never tried Open XML 79xx, although I have hear of him.

> Also can can push XML alarm messages to the phone
> from nagios system.

Can you tell me more about this?

> For me all other SIP version won't register with * 1.2.9 (o;

Same here.

Yes I have. I can open http://10.0.0.20/cisco/services/PhoneDirectory.xml from my web browser and in web server log I can see that it has requested it. When I press directory button I don't get any message in webserver log.

> - can you telnet to your webserver port and
>    look on the console if something is returned?
>    (telnet x.x.x.x 80 and do a manual get)

I can't do this. But like I said before, it shouldn't be problem with http server because 7940 phone gets PhoneDirectory.xml

> - Can you point your phone to some other URLs
>    mentioned on voip-info.org?

I haven't try because of nat/firewall/configuration issues. If you think this would help I'll waste some time on trying this.

--
Tomislav Parčina
Lama Computers Split
SIP: tomo at pbx.lama.hr