[asterisk-users] Incoming call problem-calling part is busy(I PKall)

Guido Hecken guido.hecken at gwsnettech.de
Thu Sep 7 05:57:48 MST 2006

Von: Crazy Boy [mailto:crazymoonboy at yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. September 2006 14:25
An: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Betreff: [asterisk-users] Incoming call problem-calling part is busy(IPKall)

Hi,

I have registered with IPKall ang got the number i.e., 206XXXXXXX. When I
call to this number, It is telling that "The party you are calling is
currently busy". Here I am giving my config details.

When I registered with IPKall, I entered these below values:

SIP Phone number: 7312567
SIP Proxy: voip-co1.teliax.com

Contents in sip.conf file:

[7312567]
type=peer
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context=inbound
insecure=very
host=voiper.ipkall.com

Contents in extensions.conf file:

[inbound]
exten => 7312567,1,Dial(SIP/250,20)
include => internal

Here, 250 is the SIP account.

I have given my total configuration. Please tell me the solution. Looking
forward to your response. Thank you.

Hi,

might be I'm wrong, but you need a at least a register statement in the
general section in your sip.conf

register => USER-ID:PASSWORD at PROVIDER/USER-ID

Hope, it helps...

Guido