[asterisk-users] Volume events causing talk off on Asterisk with Digium 411P

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Thu Sep 7 00:36:24 MST 2006

I have the same problem on on of our systems, but i always thought it to
be a problem in the ATA's connected to this server.
(My customer has a lot of traffic on the lines and only sometimes hears
this problem).

It seemed to happen especially with loud woman voices, but i was unable
to reproduce it on command.
I have several other te410p's on different locations (with different
carriers), without those complaints.

Does this also happen on pri to pri calls for you ?

Maybe its a combination of carrier volume with the te410p ?

Zoa