[asterisk-users] Different MOH between waiting calls and transfer

equis software equissoftware at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 13:16:56 MST 2006

I know SetMusicOnHold command, but when a call is in the queue waiting, the
queue function play the MOH configured 'myMOH', see the example below:

exten => 90,1,Answer
exten => 90,2,Ringing
exten => 90,3,SetMusicOnHold(myMOH)
exten => 90,4,Queue(myQueue|tw|||300)

When the agent who answer the call transfer it in Attended mode I can´t play
a different music on hold to the caller.
I try this, but obviously doesn't work.

exten => _XXX,1,SetMusicOnHold(mySecondMOH)
exten => _XXX,2,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1},20,t)

Thanks

Esteban