[asterisk-users] Call parking and ringbacks

J. Oquendo sil at infiltrated.net
Wed Sep 6 12:30:17 MST 2006

Greets all and TIA....

Here is my description short and simple:

Call comes in --> Gets parked --> parking time expires --> rings back
person who parked the call

Is there a way for me to change the extension when ringing back?

Normally Asterisk does this:

12125551212 --> AsteriskPBX --> extension 1202 (parks call) --> time
expires --> extension701 (parking extension) --> ring back 1202

Is there either a) a method for me to change the tone via a new
extension, or change the callerid name on THAT ringback from the 701-720
range?

J. Oquendo
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1383A743
sil . infiltrated @ net http://www.infiltrated.net

The happiness of society is the end of government.
John Adams