[asterisk-users] monoBRI + install-misdn-mqueue: no inbound calls but strange messages

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Wed Sep 6 05:14:56 MST 2006

Hi Marco,
found drivers versions   :)

Our PBX working without msns parameter has:
    - ISDN line provided by fastweb italy
    - ISDN driver: install-misdn version 0.2.1-rc13

Other PBX NOT working without msns parameter has:
    - ISDN line provided by telecom italy
    - ISDN driver: install-misdn-mqueue version 0.3.1-rc23

Hope may be useful!!

Giorgio Incantalupo