[asterisk-users] flag 'g' in Dail() is'nt working with agentcallbacklogin()

umar tarar umar.tarar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 01:59:39 MST 2006

here i've come accross another different frustrating prob, & that is; when
ever i use flag 'g' in dial() to dial an agent through *'s ACD queue system
(the agent for which has already been logged in through
agentcallbacklogin()) , it simply does'nt execute any apps below
dial() but when ever i dial any normal sip-user with 'g' flag in dial(), it
always works fine

my dial plan for agentcallbacklogin is:
---------extensions.conf----------
[agents]
exten => 100 , 1 , Wait()
exten => 100 , 2 , AgentCallbackLogin(100, s ,500 at agents)

exten => 500 , 1 , Answer()
exten => 500 , 2 , Playback(connecting)
exten => 500 , 3 , Dial(SIP/100,,g)
exten => 500 , 4 , Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten => 500 , 5 , HangUp()

the control never goes to priority 4 & 5 when some one dials the queue which
the agent-100 is a memeber of,... when the dial() terminates, the execution
terminates simply

but in the following smple dial plan, it works just fine;
exten => 123, 1 , Answer()
exten => 123, 2 , Dial(SIP/555,,g)
exten => 123, 3, layback(vm-goodbye)
exten => 123, 4 , HangUp()

where 555 is a normal sip-user that is just registered with *

anyone plz help me or suggest me something abt why 'g' is not workin in the
above case, or suggest any other way to get down to Dial() app and execute
the rest