[asterisk-users] monoBRI + install-misdn-mqueue: no inbound calls but strange messages

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Wed Sep 6 00:37:50 MST 2006

Hi Marco,
in attachment you can find my misdn.conf. Consider that I'm still fixing
some warning because I recently upgraded from install-misdn to
install-misdn-mqueue but the driver installation manual has not changed.
Some comments are due to the fact I'm still making tests to solve the
incoming calls problem I mentioned.

Thank you.

Giorgio Incantalupo