[asterisk-users] Wrong CallerID passed to SIP phone

Richard Klingler richard at routerlab.org
Wed Sep 6 00:31:37 MST 2006

Mornin' (o;

Now tried with the Dial flag "o" which should pass
the inbound caller-id to the extension but that
doesn't set it as well...still keeps the caller-id
configured in sip.conf

Any way debugging on the CLI which CallerID is
passed on an inbound call via the register command
in sip.conf?

thanx in advance
rick