[asterisk-users] Dell Poweredge SC430 and Digium cards compatability enquiry

Matthew Thompson matt.thompson at actuality.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 23:55:58 MST 2006

We're looking at using a number of Dell Poweredge SC430 servers as
Asterisk hosts in our smaller overseas offices with Digium cards in
to provide local breakout over the pre-existing analogue or digital
phone lines (One office uses ISDN2 the others analogue)

I note that the SC420 is listed as incompatible but the SC430 appears
to be a slightly different beast in terms of chipset, the 430 has the
newer E7230 as opposed to the E7221 - does this make a difference to
compatibility?

--
Matthew Thompson
matt.thompson at actuality.co.uk