[asterisk-users] Merlin Legend - Working Now!

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Sep 5 18:00:44 MST 2006

I took a different approach with a Definity system and put asterisk
between the Definity and the telco.  For my setup I had to create a
trunk group and a route then tell the Definity to pattern match and use
that new route, it is called ARS Analysis or something obscure.

In your setup, you would need to look for trunk to trunk transfer
options or something similar.  I have only worked with a Merlin Legend a
couple of times and didn't get that involved with it.

Thanks for reminding me to document my efforts with the Definity, there
is some stuff on Google but nothing close to a step by step how-to.

Thanks,
Steve