[asterisk-users] blf aastra 9133i working but can't pickup calls

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 12:09:21 MST 2006

I have not experimented with it lately but I think that is how it is
supposed to work.

The speedial buttons can be programmed to do BLF+speedial to a given
extension.  If your getting an incoming call from one of the speeddial
extension as indicated by the BLF status you do not pick it up by pressing
the speeddial button.  You simply lift the handset.