[asterisk-users] includes in realtime ??

Benjamin Jacob benjamin.jacob at masconit.com
Tue Sep 5 02:22:46 MST 2006

If it shows in the show modules command, it means, the module is loaded,
right?
If yes,

^CLI>show modules like app_re
Module                         Description
Use Count
app_realtime.so                Realtime Data Lookup/Rewrite             0
app_readfile.so                Stores output of file into a variable    0
app_record.so                  Trivial Record Application               0
app_read.so                    Read Variable Application                0
4 modules loaded

*CLI> show modules like pbx_realtime.so
Module                         Description
Use Count
pbx_realtime.so                Realtime Switch                          1
1 modules loaded

:|