[asterisk-users] includes in realtime ??

Benjamin Jacob benjamin.jacob at masconit.com
Mon Sep 4 22:37:13 MST 2006

Rushowr wrote:

> [...]
Sorry mate.
Just slipped the eye.

Now to another question, which I tried about.
With the Realtime arch, can we change parameters of certain users, say
sipusers, at runtime, for e.g. the codec and the change being reflected
back immediately?

The two SIP users I had, had allow set to "gsm;g729;ulaw;alaw", and the
two Xlite phones have gsm,ulaw and alaw configured.Calls work fine .

I changed the codec(set allow to have only g729).  But still the calls
go thru.

I tried realtime load sipuser name <username>, to no effect. (anyway,
realtime load is only for reading values, if i am not wrong).

So is it possible to change user parameters at realtime?
or am I missing something again?

Thanks again.
Ben.