[asterisk-users] Codec Thread

Joe shmoe asteriskspy at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 22:33:01 MST 2006

Well you can call me a newb all you want..  The
software was released to me by a birdie from digium.
This is just the source code.  Nothing more.  You
still need the license for the g729 or g723 but this
code from digium will allow you to test.

You still need to purchase your license remember that.

/spy

PS.  Be kind.  Digg.com this
http://www.digg.com/software/g723_and_g729_codecs_source_for_asterisk_leaked

<20060905015627.2244.qmail at web58408.mail.re3.yahoo.com>