[asterisk-users] Zaptel-1.2.8 compile problem

Rushowr rushowr at phreaker.net
Mon Sep 4 03:13:16 MST 2006

________________________________

	From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Vidura
Senadeera
	Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 5:15 AM
	To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
	Cc: asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com
	Subject: [asterisk-users] Zaptel-1.2.8 compile problem

	Hi,

	I have problem in compiling zaptel-1.2.8. My Linux version is 2.6.
asterisk version and libpri versions are
	1.2.11 and 1.2.3.

	Please refer the attached txt files for Linux version information
and output of zaptel compile.

	I will be highly appreciated that any one can help me on this
regard.

	--
	Thanks & Regards,
	Vidura B. Senadeera.

	--
	Thanks & Regards,
	Vidura B. Senadeera.

For the love of all things you hold holy, why is it that people cannot learn
to NOT CROSS POST!?! I, for one, don't appreciate getting 4 copies of the
above message.