[asterisk-users] File structure question

Jay Moore jaymoore at accu-com.com
Mon Sep 4 13:15:22 MST 2006

Marco: Ah I see.  There's a [general] context.  I'm pretty new to this
Asterisk stuff and I didn't realize there was a general context that you
could do things like global includes.  Thanks, I'll give it a shot when
I'm back in the office on Tuesday.

Peter:  No need to be an ass about it, pal.  Not all of us are as adept
at this as you are.

Jay