[asterisk-users] Roundrobin not working on PRI

Andres andres at telesip.net
Mon Sep 4 11:27:44 MST 2006

Zeeshan Zakaria wrote:

> Can somebody send me a sample from their extension.conf to do the
> above mentioned thing, i.e. handling DIDs on PRI. This is the first
> time I am dealing with PRI, previously I always used SIP DIDs and had
> no problem at all.

There is nothing fancy or misterious about it.  If you are receiving the
last 4 digits of the DID then this will dial a SIP Phone with the same 4
digits.

exten => _XXXX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})

or if you prefer an auto-attendant then:

exten => _XXXX,1,Background(welcome_message)
exten => _XXXX,2,Background(more messages...)

--
Andres