[asterisk-users] missing pri connect (wwomera to pri)

Rosario Pingaro rpingar at nesec.it
Mon Sep 4 10:27:59 MST 2006

I am using my asterisk box with an application linked through the WOOMERA channel. Asterisk bridge the woomera chennel to zap (sangoma aft104d) and vicecersa.

The strange think is that after some hours of hevy load asterisk miss some time to relay the connect message from woomera to pri.
The debug from woomera and pri is pretty easy, just no connect passed to pri......

If I run asterisk without priority I get the problem early, using priority I have some hours of regular work. This is very wired.

Is someone experiencing some issue?
Does someone that has woomera knowledg help me to fix the issue?

Regards

Rosario