[Asterisk-Users] External calls from Asteris over a legacy Siemens BusinessPhone 250 PBX

Llorenç Suau urano1981 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 05:21:41 MST 2006

 Hello,

The PBX Siemens BusinessPhone 250 uses the prefix 0 to make an external
call(nationals, internationals,...) and I need to make external calls from
asterisk to this PBX, for if the IP provider falls.

With the internal calls I don't have problems, the PBX make all without
problems, but when the call coming from Asterisk, has to be external it
doesn't call, although I indicate the prefix in the call, for example
"0971539230", and it doesn't call to the number.

An bit of my dialplan to make the call across the PBX

exten => _09.,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN},20,tTr)
exten => _09.,2,Congestion

Any suggestions, to how I can make that the PBX receives correctly the call,
PREFIX+number, to make the external call.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Llorenç