[asterisk-users] PBX -> VoIP migration

Paul Hales pdhales at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 3 17:07:55 MST 2006

I have done quite a few E1 -> Asterisk -> PABX setups, and they are
quite flexible.

Check your figures though. I set up at a site, and after the event the
manager realised that it cost the same as moving the office over to
Asterisk completely. (due to the expense of having work done on their
NEC system as well...)

regards,

PaulH