[asterisk-users] Asterisk not sending RTP

Nir Simionovich nirs at exchange.atelis.net
Sun Sep 3 02:47:14 MST 2006

Hi All,

  Here's a funny bit of a problem. I've got an asterisk server which appears
not to be sending any RTP out of the system. Any ideas why such a weird issue
would arise?

  I've tested this scenario via several termination gateways with SIP, and always
there was no RTP in either directions. More then that, when running tcpdump, it
appears as if asterisk isn't even sending any RTP to the outbound SIP gateway.

  This was seen on both 1.2.10 and 1.2.11

--
Kind Regards,
  Nir Simionovich