[asterisk-users] Asterisk & Linksys PAP2 ATA

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Sat Sep 2 17:57:46 MST 2006

Ok, I found the Interdigit short timer (3 secs) and Interdigit long timer
(sure enough, 10 secs)  So, what I have seen is that when a dial plan hits
a match, it fires without looking for more digits.. The interdigit short
delay is in effect, but the long timer hits ya when you are trying to find
that page agaain in the phone book because it fell off the counter.. ;)

Maybe a dial-plan on the PAP2 can send digits direct to Asterisk.. not
sure.

Nick

--
Nick Ellson