[asterisk-users] Asterisk & Linksys PAP2 ATA

Bob Chiodini bchiodini at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 16:14:31 MST 2006

Nick,

I know some adults that can have an entire conversation in the same
amount of time.

Does pressing the # key speed up dialing? If so look for a timer in the
PAP config or tell the kids to press #. IIRC the spa3k had something
similar, but never did much in-house dialing.

$86 is a pretty good price. I paid more than that for the spa3000 6
months ago.

Bob...