[asterisk-users] Queue timeout problems

Mr. Jones worldsense at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 16:12:26 MST 2006

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to use the Queue feature to essentially implement a
multiple call appearance situation for some of our executives.

Essentially I have a queue defined per executive like:
exten=>9495551212,1, Queue(stever|tTr|||25)
exten=>9495551212,2, Goto(druid-users,1212,1)

So the user hits the queue ok, but they never fallout to the 2nd
priorty, which has macros for follow-me, and handles the voice mail.

in queues.conf I have

[stever]
strategy=ringall
context=druid-default
joinempty=yes
member=> SIP/1200
member=> SIP/1201
member=> SIP/1212
timeoutreset = no

I've tried with timeoutreset set to both no and yes.

TIA!