[asterisk-users] Keys pressed not registering ...

Lenny listserv at pcnetsources.com
Sat Sep 2 07:59:07 MST 2006

I'm thinking this might be my problem ..

http://forum.stanaphone.com/viewtopic.php?t=3149&highlight=callers+press+key

Poster suggests:

What service are you using to call your StanaPhone number? If it is another
VoIP service it is possible that your DTMF keys are being swallowed by that
leg of the connection and not between StanaPhone and Asterisk.