[asterisk-users] Blind transfer 3/4 digits

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Sat Sep 2 01:20:28 MST 2006

Anthony Rodgers wrote:
> With respect, the problem is with your numbering plan......

WHERE do you see a problem in the numbering plan?????
I see the problem in ASTERISK, because it does not wait for the last
digit!!!
Where can I set that it waits for it?

The beauty on voip IS that you can have different length and
overlapping, ....

bye

Ronald
> CP
>
> On 1-Sep-06, at 10:37 PM, Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
>
>> I found a problem in blind transfer:
>>
>> I have an extension number 601 and I have an extension 6014 !!!!
>>
>> If I get a call on 615 (snom) and transfer to 6014 it works, since snom
>> requires me to hit "ok"
>>
>> If I get a call on 601 and transfer to 6014, than 601 will get the busy
>> signal and I hang up as usually with transfer.
>> Howerver the caller get the announcements: I could not get that, ....
>>
>> What could be the problem ?
>>
>> bye
>>
>> Ronald

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 0635-4, 2006/09/01
> Tested on: 2006/9/2 ¤U¤È 03:52:00

Ronald Wiplinger  (CEO of ELMIT)
http://www.elmit.com  http://voip.elmit.com  http://e-paper.elmit.com
Tel. (M) +886.939.775.516  (O) +886.2.2835.7765 (ENUM)   or FWD 511208
- I'm a SpamCon Foundation Member, #694, Verify it at http://www.spamcon.org

PS: Spam prevention!
Our system is protected with a spam prevention program.
If you send us an e-mail, our system will send you a confirmation message back. Just reply to this confirmation message please.
After receiving this confirmation message, our system will send the hold message (one) and all future messages (after the received confirmation message) to me without asking you again.