[asterisk-users] Polycoms, Attended Transfer and Canreinvite = yes

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Sep 1 17:41:04 MST 2006

----- Richard Scobie <r.scobie at clear.net.nz> wrote:
> Dave Fullerton wrote:
> >
> > I just verified it here as well. Running Asterisk 1.2.11 and two
> polycom
>
> I'll throw in a "me too" here, with the addition that it also occurs
> with "canreinvite=no".

There were multiple problems in this area, introduced since Asterisk 1.2.9 was released. We believe that with today's commits in SVN branch-1.2 they are cured, so it would help us greatly if could download SVN branch-1.2 and try it out on your system to see if it solves your issue.

I apologize for how this crept into the code base... it should not have happened, and we are taking steps to ensure that future changes in the release branch don't cause regressions like this.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer