[asterisk-users] Probelm with incoming calls to my DID-Please help me

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 12:13:53 MST 2006

Hi Marco,

Thank you for your response. I tried as suggested by you. But, Its not working. I also posted this question to Teliax people. They told me as below:

You are not fully registered to us.  Your IP is not shown on a show peer
command.  There is something missing in your set up.  You must
register the IP to complete the call traffic.

Now, what I have to do? Can I configure any otherfiles in Asterisk? Please do needful. Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.

Marco Mouta <marco.mouta at gmail.com> wrote: Hi,

Please read bellow:

On 9/1/06, Crazy Boy <crazymoonboy at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi friends,

Thank you to all for your response and cooperation to me. I have a doubt.

We have registered with Teliax and got DID number. We are making calls to USA successfully using your service. But,  We are unable to receive  incoming calls to our DID. Here I am sending my config files and error message on Asterisk console.

  Contents in IAX.CONF file:

  disallow=all
  allow = ulaw

  [general]
  register =>  teliaxusername:teliaxpassword at voip-co1.teliax.com

  [teliax]
  context=telincoming
  type=friend
  host= voip-co1.teliax.com
  auth=md5
  secret=teliaxpassword
  disallow=all
  allow=ulaw
  allow=alaw
  allow=gsm

 Contents in Sip.conf file:

 [105]
 type=friend
 username=105
 secret=ravi
 callerid="RaviKanth"
 host=dynamic
 context=leader
 canreinvite=no
 nat=yes
 dtmfmode=rfc2833
 allow=all
 mailbox=605 at vmail

 [107]
 type=friend
 username=107
 secret=suresh
 callerid="Suresh"
 host=dynamic
 context=administration
 canreinvite=no
 nat=yes
 dtmfmode=rfc2833
 allow=all
 mailbox=607 at vmail

 Contents in Extensions.conf file:

  [telincoming]
  exten => 303xxxxxxx, 1, Answer()
  exten => 303xxxxxxx, n, Wait,2
  exten => 303xxxxxxx, n, Goto(incoming,s,1)

You need to inser "_" before a pattern so asterisk can try to match it:
  exten => _303xxxxxxx, 1, Answer()
exten => _303xxxxxxx, n, Wait,2
  exten => _303xxxxxxx, n, Goto(incoming,s,1)

Should solve your problem!

Also only as debug you can try _X.

Pls tell me if it solved your problem.

  include => internal
  include => incoming

  [incoming]
   exten => s,1,Wait(3)
  exten => s,n,Answer
  exten => s,n,SetMusicOnHold(default)
  exten => s,n,Set(TIMEOUT(digit)=5)
  exten => s,n,Set(TIMEOUT(response)=10)
  exten => s,n,Background(/tmp/virg2)
  exten => s,n,Goto(s,1)
  exten => s,n,Hangup()
  include => internal

 [internal]
  exten => 105,1,SetMusicOnHold(default)
  exten => 105,2,Dial(SIP/105,7,t,m,T)
  exten => 1605,1,VoiceMailMain( 605 at vmail)
  exten => 105,3,VoiceMail(605 at vmail)
  exten => 105,4,Hangup

  exten => 107,1,SetMusicOnHold(default)
  exten => 107,2,Dial(SIP/107,7,t,m,T)
  exten => 1607,1,VoiceMailMain( 607 at vmail)
  exten => 107,3,VoiceMail(607 at vmail)
  exten => 107,4,Hangup

  [uscall]
  exten => _1XXXXXXXXXX,1,DIAL(IAX2/teliaxusername at teliax/${EXTEN},30,tr)

  [manager]
 include => uscall
   include => internal

   The error message on Asterisk console:

  *CLI>     -- Executing Dial("SIP/105-007951e0", "IAX2/teliaxusername at teliax /1303xxxxxxx|30|tr") in new stack
       -- Called teliaxusername at teliax/1303xxxxxxx
       -- Call accepted by  207.174.202.2 (format ulaw)
       -- Format for call is ulaw
       -- IAX2/teliax-1 is ringing
       -- IAX2/teliax-1 is making progress passing it to SIP/105-007951e0
       -- IAX2/teliax-1 is ringing
       -- IAX2/teliax-1 is busy
       -- Hungup 'IAX2/teliax-1'
     == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:1/0/0)
     == Auto fallthrough, channel 'SIP/105-007951e0' status is 'BUSY'

 What is the  problem? Can you please tell me the solution. Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

 Regards,
 Chandra.

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help.  Yahoo! Small Business.

Com os melhores cumprimentos,

http://mail.yahoo.com