[asterisk-users] ASTERISK NOT LISTENING IN PORT 5060

J. Oquendo sil at infiltrated.net
Fri Sep 1 10:22:36 MST 2006

Elpidio Ramos wrote:
> I am not up to speed on networking in linnux/fedora core 3.
> How can I verify if I have iptables turned on or the port 5060 is blocked?
>
> Thanks
>
> *//*
/*iptables -A INPUT -s x.x.x.x -i eth1 -d x.x.x.x  -p UDP --dport 5060
-j ACCEPT
*/
Check and see if you're 1) actually running IPTABLES off the rip

iptables --list will show you what rules are in place.

If you are running them then add the one above

J. Oquendo
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1383A743
sil . infiltrated @ net http://www.infiltrated.net

The happiness of society is the end of government.
John Adams