[asterisk-users] Re: Re: 911 versus 9.911

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 10:14:46 MST 2006

Yup.. that's all we do.   The other thing to do.. is call the
NON-EMERGENCY number first and check with the dispatcher to make sure
they aren't overloaded with 911 calls... then call in.  Around here in
Lycoming County, PA.. the dispatchers are more then happy to test if
they are having a slow(ish) day.