[asterisk-users] balance anouncement

Kevin Savoy ksavoy at novo1.com
Fri Sep 1 09:43:47 MST 2006

It's telling you the sound file "Goodbye" does not exist in the directory it
looks for sounds. If you indeed have a sound file called Goodbye then you
need to either move it to the default sounds directory or add the path line
to the command. If you don't have the sound file you'll need to either
create one or use one you do have.

  _____