[asterisk-users] Re: Adit 3104 randomly reboot

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Fri Sep 1 06:49:45 MST 2006

We used some way back (a year ago) when they first came out. Had
several issues which they were very helpful in working with us on.
They resolved many, had to upgrade and load patches. Unfortunately
they were lacking a couple features we required so they have been
replaced.

Give tech support a call, they will help.