[asterisk-users] help me!!Problem on incoming calls

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 03:14:39 MST 2006

Hi,

Please Post your from-trunk context or clever than that create a context in
extensions_custom.conf:

[justtotest]
exten=>_X.,1,Answer
exten=>_X.,2,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten=>_X.,3,hangup

and in your

[VISDN1.2]

context=justtotest

Be aware to write only in extensions_custom.conf , the other files are
changed by trixbox on updates(at least this is the beavior of freepbx from
"hold" asterisk at home the previous of Trixbox.

Please post your results.

Best regards