[asterisk-users] help me!!Problem on incoming calls

Andrea infoteam denadaia at infoteam.it
Fri Sep 1 00:51:28 MST 2006

Thanks Marco,

this is my CLI when received a call from number beginning wwith 0:

 -- Executing Macro("VISDN/visdn1.2/76.I", "hangupcall") in new stack
    -- Executing ResetCDR("VISDN/visdn1.2/76.I", "w") in new stack
    -- Executing NoCDR("VISDN/visdn1.2/76.I", "") in new stack
    -- Executing Wait("VISDN/visdn1.2/76.I", "5") in new stack
    -- Executing Hangup("VISDN/visdn1.2/76.I", "") in new stack

1) this is [from-internal] and [from-pstn] section of my extensions.conf:

[from-internal]
; applications are now mostly all found in from-internal-additional in _custom.conf
include => parkedcalls
include => from-internal-custom
;allow phones to dial other extensions
include => ext-fax
include => from-trunk
;allow phones to access generated contexts
;
; MODIFIED (PL)
;
; Currently the include for findmefollow is being auto-generated before ext-local which is the desired behavior.
; However, I haven't been able to do anything that I know of to force this. We need to determine if it should
; be hardcoded into here to make sure it doesn't change with some configuration. For now I will leave it out
; until we can discuss this.
;
include => from-internal-additional
exten => s,1,Macro(hangupcall)
exten => h,1,Macro(hangupcall)

[from-pstn]
include => from-pstn-custom                     ; create this context in extensions_custom.conf to include customizations
include => ext-findmefollow  ; MODIFICATOIN (PL) for findmefollow if enabled, should be bofore ext-local
include => ext-did-direct  ; MODIFICATOIN (PL) put before ext-did to take precedence
include => ext-did
exten => fax,1,Goto(ext-fax,in_fax,1)

2) This is a [from-internal-additional] section in extensions_additional.conf file:

[from-internal-additional]
include => from-internal-additional-custom
include => ext-group
include => app-dnd-off
include => app-dnd-on
include => ext-queues
include => app-callwaiting-cwoff
include => app-callwaiting-cwon
include => ext-meetme
include => app-cf-busy-off
include => app-cf-busy-off-any
include => app-cf-busy-on
include => app-cf-off
include => app-cf-off-any
include => app-cf-on
include => app-cf-unavailable-off
include => app-cf-unavailable-on
include => app-recordings
include => app-calltrace
include => app-directory
include => app-echo-test
include => app-speakextennum
include => app-speakingclock
include => ext-findmefollow
include => app-gabcast
include => app-dialvm
include => app-vmmain
include => app-userlogonoff
include => app-zapbarge
include => ext-test
include => ext-local
include => outbound-allroutes
exten => h,1,Hangup

; end of [from-internal-additional]

3) This is all extensions_custom.conf file:

#include extensions_trixbox.conf
#include extensions_hud.conf

[from-restricted]
;
; These are all the applications that you will require
;
[...]
include => ext-paging
include => ext-queues
include => ext-test
include => ext-local
include => parkedcalls
;
; #### OutBound Routes ########
; # Below are all outbound routes #
; ###########################
;
[outbound-allroutes]
include => outbound-allroutes-custom
;include => outrt-001-Locali
;include => outrt-002-Nazionali
;include => outrt-003-Internazionali
;include => outrt-004-Cellulari
;include => outrt-005-Numerazioni speciali
exten => foo,1,Noop(bar)
exten => h,1,Hangup
exten => s,1,Macro(hangupcall)
exten => h,1,Macro(hangupcall)

; end of [outbound-allroutes]

[from-internal-custom]

include => from-internal-trixbox

;1234,1,Playback(demo-congrats)  ; extensions can dial 1234
;1234,2,Hangup()
;h,1,Hangup()
;include => custom-recordme   ; extensions can also dial 5678

; custom-count2four,s,1 can be used as a custom target for
; a Digital Receptionist menu or a Call Group
;[custom-count2four]
;s,1,SayDigits(1234)
;s,2,Hangup

; custom-recordme,5678,1 can be used as a custom target for
; a Digital Receptionist menu or a Call Group
;[custom-recordme]
;exten => 5678,1,Wait(2)
;exten => 5678,2,Record(/tmp/asterisk-recording:gsm)
;exten => 5678,3,Wait(2)
;exten => 5678,4,Playback(/tmp/asterisk-recording)
;exten => 5678,5,Wait(2)
;exten => 5678,6,Hangup

4) This is [from-internal-trixbox]section in extensions_trixbox.conf file:

[from-internal-trixbox]
include => custom-speed-dial

exten => _**.,1,Pickup(${EXTEN:2}) ; GXP-2000 phone press BLF to pick up ringing call

exten => *61,1,Answer
exten => *61,2,AGI(weather.agi)
exten => *61,3,Hangup

exten => *62,1,Answer
exten => *62,2,AGI(wakeup.php)
exten => *62,3,Hangup

exten => 611,1,Answer
exten => 611,2,Wait(1)
exten => 611,3,DigitTimeout(7)
exten => 611,4,ResponseTimeout(10)
exten => 611,5,Flite("At the beep enter the three character airport code for the weather report you wish to retrieve.")
exten => 611,6,Read(APCODE,beep,3)
exten => 611,7,Flite("Please hold a moment while we contact the National Weather Service for your report.")
exten => 611,8,AGI(nv-weather.php|${APCODE})
exten => 611,9,NoOp(Wave file: ${TMPWAVE})
exten => 611,10,Playback(${TMPWAVE})
exten => 611,11,Hangup

; CallingCard application
;add an incoimf route for the DID to Custom App: (un-comment next line)
;custom-callingcard,s,1

; un-comment the 6 lines below to work on incoming DIDs
;[custom-callingcard]
;exten => s,1,Answer
;exten => s,2,Wait,2
;exten => s,3,DeadAGI,a2billing.php