No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

If that's the case would it be possible to adapt the drivers to support winmodems built into laptops to support the same functionality as the X100P?

This means that cheap second hand laptops could become the ideal Asterisk box as they usually have winmodems built in as well as the processing power to support a low level Asterisk build.

It's just a thought...and I've put on my flame proof jacket!!

p.s. The Cisco 7960 backlight project is coming on...I'm waiting for new backlights to be delivered as the first ones didn't work too well.