No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

running FreeBSD 4.9, under Screen version 3.09.13 (FAU) 5-Sep-02 (screen
on the BSD machine, not the core 1), and that BSD system is connected to
with SecureCRT 3.2

That all SHOULDN'T matter, but I'm posting it because I've known odd
things to show up in places (like phpinfo() shows the termcap I compiled
php with).

This is prolly a low priority, not even something I'd open as a bug, but
it makes debugging quite a bit easier, so if anyone has anything, it's
appreciated.

-Dan

--

"Of course she's gonna be upset!  You're dealing with a woman here Dan,
what the hell's wrong with you?"

-S. Kennedy, 11/11/01